Traditional Carrot Cake :) Double Decker
- Create the batter by following directions on the box. Make in two 9 inch round pans for 30 minutes at 350. (I use conventional bake)
- Let cool for at least 2 hours.
- Take a round plate which is large sized.
- Flip your one cake on the plate, upside down.
- Open your frosting and frost the top and sides.
- Take the next cake out of the pan and put it on top of the frosted cake, right side up.
- Ice this cake top and sides.
- Correct any icing as needed
- Wella! Easy Pease :)