An easy taste of the tropics. This cake has a great tropical feel, can be put together quickly for unexpected company.
- Combine banana, pineapple and coconut flakes together, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, eggs, oil and yogurt. Mix well.
- Fold in the banana, pineapple mixture until well blended.
- Pour in a greased 20cm X 20 cm cake pan or a 14cm X 23 cm loaf pan
- Top with chopped pecans.
- Bake in 350 degree oven, until knife inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before serving.