Apple Pecan Caramel Swirl Cake
- In a bowl combine the apples, pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Toss together until all the ingredients are well coated.
- Prepare the cake mix and the caramel swirl mix as indicated on box.
- Pour one third of the batter to evenly coat the bottom of a bundt pan alternating with the apple pecan mixture and caramel swirl mixture ending with the batter on top.
- Bake for 55 minutes at 350. Let cake cool on a rack.
- Drizzle with maple syrup icing and decorate with whole pecans.