Yellow cake filled with icing and covered in buttercream
- Preheat oven 350 degrees, grease a 9X13 pan.
- Mix cake according to package, add in 1 extra egg.
- Bake cake and let cool.
- Cut cake in 2 even halves, set aside.
- Make icing: buttercream icing.
- Reserve 1 cup of the icing.
- Add yellow colouring to desired shade of yellow.
- Spread icing on on half of cake and place other half on top, do a crumb coat.
- Place oreos on top of cake.
- Complete frosting the cake, ensuring you cover the oreos.
- Make a border if you want with remaining icing.