Chocolate marshmallow cupcake on a graham cracker crust, iced with marshmallow icing and topped with mini marshmallows, chocolate and drizzled with chocolate
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter and place 1 tbsp in each muffin cup.
- Make chocolate cake mix and add 1/2 cup of marshmallow cream.
- Put mix on top of graham cracker crust.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Take icing and add 1 cup of marshmallow cream, mix well.
- Ice cooled cupcakes.
- Add piece of graham cracker and chocolate to each cupcake, add 4 mini marshmallows.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce.