Banana cake with a buttery, surgery banana topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease pan & place on cookie sheet covered in tinfoil
- Melt butter & mix with brown sugar, then pour mixture into bottom of pan
- Slice 2 of the banana's and place the slices on top of butter/ sugar
- Mix cake mix according to recipe on box and add the extra banana (mashed) & cinnamon
- Pour cake into pan...making sure it is all covered.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, let cool for 10 minutes.
- Take outside of pan off & carefully flip cake upside down on plate