A nice and easy way to enjoy everyones favorite campfire treat at any occasion.
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Grease & flour 2 8" baking pans
- Prepare cake mix as on box
- Add 1 cup of the marshmallows & chips (stir just to incorporate).
- Pour into baking pans and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool in pan for at least 10 min & then remove & let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Top with graham cracker crumbs and remaining marshmallows.
- In a double boiler, melt remaining chocolate chips & butter. Drizzle over cake.