This is a delicious double layered with a nice lemon taste but not too much lemon. It goes great with a salmon dinner. It is my families favorite dessert. Although I use 8x8 pans, I also use a tube pan sometimes. Try this recipe....you won't be sorry!!!!!!
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Beat first 4 ingred. together with mixer
- 3. Grease and flour pans
- 4. Bake for 40 min.
- 5. After cakes are cooked let cool on racks
- 1. 1 pkg. lemon pie filling, 2 eggs, 1 1/2 cups of water (stir until thick and allow to cool)
- 2. Whip in cool whip with an electric mixer.
- 3. Take your 2 cakes and apply some filling in center and the rest all over the rest of the cake.
- 4. Allow to set in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.