This is a Birthday cake for my father's 51st birthday. He is a real fan of hunting so this cake seemed so appropiate.
- Grease & flour 2 12" cake pans
- Mix Duncan Hines Cake mixes as per directed
- Allow to cool in pans for about 10 minutes
- Remove from pans and allow to cool on racks
- Begin to prepare icing
- Use a couple of Duncan Hines icings to help add flavour.
- Add some icing sugar, cocoa, unsalted butter, vanilla & some milk to get the right texture
- Mix several shades of chocolate to get this look
- I mixed a little of orange icing to make this Browning topping