Decadent, rich, moist and delicious. Perfect for satisfying that chocolate craving. I love Duncan Hines Salted Caramel Brownies but I wanted to take them to the next level. That's when I decided to combine my two favorite combinations of chocolate and peanut butter. I used my favorite "chestnut ball" recipe to add some depth to these Brownies. I'll definitely be making lots more of these in the future!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 7 3/4" x 12" shallow bar/brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to the directions and set bowl aside.
- Melt margarine and peanut butter in a saucepan on medium, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add icing sugar and mix well. (I used a hand mixer for about 60seconds)
- Put half brownie mixture in pan. Top with p.b mixture. Top with other half of brownie mixture.
- Top with Caramel in pouch.
- Bake @350 for 30-35 min.