Multi-layered brownies with chocolate, cheesecake, and raspberries. A perfect treat that is sure to impress!
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, cake mix, and evaporated milk; mix well
- Spread 2/3 of the chocolate batter into a greased 9x13 pan and bake for 10 min
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla; mix until smooth
- Once the bottom layer has baked, pour the cream cheese mixture on top. Crumble remaining batter on top and marble with a fork
- Add raspberries and gently push until level with mixture
- Bake for additional 40 min or until mixture has set