Incredibly easy and fast layered brownies.These brownies have four layers of chocolate and caramel decadence working together to create one perfect treat!
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup melted butter, cake mix, and 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- Spread half of the batter into greased 9x13 pan and bake for 10 min
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine caramels and 1/3 cup evaporated milk. Microwave in 30 sec intervals, stirring until smooth
- Once the bottom layer is baked, sprinkle chocolate chips on top, then pour melted caramel
- Crumble remaining batter over the caramel and bake for an additional 15 min
- Cool completely before cutting