Gooey Brownie bars are a hit for all the Brownie lovers out there... Just make sure to store it in a air tight container :-) Happy Baking!!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease bottom of 9" pan.
- Mix brownie mix, eggs, water, oil and 3/4 cup of pecans in a large bowl.
- Spread in the pan and put in the oven for 35 -40 mins.
- Remove from oven.
- Mix brown sugar, 3/4 cup pecans, melted butter, milk & vanilla in a small bowl.
- Stir with spoon till well mixed
- Spread over the hot brownies.
- Put back in oven and bake for 15minutes or till topping is set.
- remove from oven, cool completely & then cut in to bars.