They're moist! They're delicious! And they're bound to go fast! With a rich combination of smooth cream cheese, our Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix and Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting, these simply irresistible Victory Lane Marbled Brownies will be a winner every time.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease bottom of 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth in medium mixing bowl. Stir in sugar, 1 egg, flour and vanilla. Beat until smooth; set aside.
- Combine brownie mix, water, eggs and oil.
- Spread half of brownie batter in prepared pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter. Spoon dollops of remaining brownie batter over top. Swirl brownie and cream cheese batter together with a knife of spatula.
- Bake at 350° F for 36 to 39 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- Frost with your favorite Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Chocolate Frosting.
- Chill 2 hours.