One bite of this delicious Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge brownie is all you'll need for your passport to bliss. The flavors of delicious vanilla, fudgy chocolate, dark rum, golden raisins and rich espresso coffee will give your taste buds a trip they won't soon forget as you bite down on Rum Raisin Tiramisu Brownies.
- In a small saucepan, bring rum to a boil. Remove from heat and add raisins. Set aside to cool.
- Spray 8-inch square pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Blend together brownie mix, eggs, oil and rum-soaked raisins in large bowl. Spread evenly in pan and bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let brownies cool while preparing tiramisu.
- To prepare tiramisu, warm heavy cream in microwave-safe bowl. Stir in instant espresso crystals until completely dissolved. Let cool.
- On low speed of electric mixer, beat together mascarpone cheese, vanilla, icing sugar and espresso cream mixture. Combine thoroughly until smooth. Chill until ready to use.
- To serve, cut brownies into eight triangles. Place a large dollop of tiramisu in bowl, top with brownie and sprinkle sieved cocoa on top if desired.