Celebrate Fall with Pumpkin Brownie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour into prepared pan.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, and ginger in a large bowl until smooth.
- Gently pour pumpkin mixture evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes or until the pumpkin pie layer is done or until a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Serve, if desired, with whipped cream.