Chewy Duncan Hines fudge brownies are dressed up with an elegant design.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare, bake and cool brownies according to package directions. Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Place chocolate frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at High 10 seconds at a time, stirring, until melted.
- Dip top surface of each brownie into melted frosting.
- Place vanilla frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at High 10 seconds at a time, stirring, until melted.
- Immediately pour thin horizontal lines across the brownie with vanilla frosting.
- Take a toothpick and drag it perpendicularly through the piped vanilla lines to create the Napoleon design.
- Note: To create the Napoleon pattern, both chocolate and vanilla frostings need to be at the same temperature, right out of the microwave.
- Note: You can also reverse the Napoleon pattern by dipping the brownie in vanilla frosting and piping chocolate lines over it.