Brownies and cookies come together in one delicious dessert bar – topped with mint chocolate frosting.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, oil and coffee in large bowl. Stir in crushed cookies Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Blend frosting, food colour and mint extract in medium bowl.
- Spread frosting over cooled brownie in pan. Cut into squares.
- Baking Tip: Garnish brownies with fresh mint leaves dipped in melted semi-sweet chocolate. Refrigerate to set chocolate.