Delicious Marmalade Caramel Brownies made with Duncan Hines Salted Caramel Brownie Mix.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease muffin pan. Tip: Use cupcake liners for convenience.
- Combine brownie mix, orange juice, oil and eggs in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin, filling to about halfway. Top with half a teaspoon of orange marmalade. Drizzle with caramel from pouch.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool brownies on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove brownies from pan and cool completely.