Bite-sized dark chocolate brownies topped with frosting and toffee bits are most certainly gems.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease mini-muffin pans.
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in 1 cup toffee bits. Spoon into prepared pans.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool brownies on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove brownies from pan and cool completely.
- Blend frosting and caramel; chill 20 minutes. Pipe frosting on brownies and sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.