Bring a bit-o-luck to the kitchen by creating these shamrock-covered Clover Patch Brownies using our Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix.
- Bake brownies according to instructions on box. Remove from oven and let cool. Cut brownies into squares.
- Meanwhile, knead green food colouring into marzipan or fondant until desired shade of green is achieved.
- Form small (1") 3-leaf and 4-leaf clover shapes out of fondant or marzipan. Be realistic and make a lot more 3-leaf clovers than 4-leaf clovers.
- Stick clover shapes on top of green toothpicks.
- Insert little bunches of clovers onto each brownie.