Moist chocolate brownies infused with espresso and a creamy vanilla coffee topping.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil, eggs and 1 tablespoon instant espresso granules in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- Dissolve remaining espresso in water; set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, egg white, sugar and flour in large bowl. Add espresso mixture and vanilla, then beat with an electric mixer at medium speed 2 minutes or until creamy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over brownies. Swirl with a knife.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean..
- Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into squares.