The ultimate moist Duncan Hines brownie with toasted walnut, banana & maple glaze! Delicious, elegant and definitely Duncan Hines. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Add in mashed bananas and walnuts. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 8" x 8" inch square pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let brownies cool completely.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at High 10 seconds at a time, stirring, until melted.
- Combine melted frosting and extract. Let cool until slightly thickened and drizzle over Banana Walnut Brownies.