A chewy dark chocolate brownie with mini peanut butter cups nestled inside, topped with melted chocolate. (And for a peanut free recipe, just substitute the peanut butter cups with any type of chopped up chocolate bar).
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease or line brownie pan
- combine Duncan Hines Chocolate Brownie Mix with eggs, yolk, water and oil
- beat with mixer until well combined
- using a wooden spoon, fold in 1 pkg of mini peanut butter cups
- pour into brownie pan and bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- remove from oven and sprinkle an even layer of chocolate chips over the whole top
- put back in oven for 3 minutes
- remove and spread the melted chocolate evenly to cover the brownies
- cool, cut and enjoy!