these brownies will give you the kick u need to continue on with your day , great for a quick lunchtime snack to keep you going . these combine 2 of my favorite things , brownies and coffee crisp choc bars! enjoy!
- 1 dry mix into a large mixing bowl pour the espresso and add 2 coffee crisp choc bars crumbled up in and make sure it is evenly mixed up
- 2 1/3 cup oil and 1/3 cup water in and mix
- 3.Add the wet ingredients and mix well but leave the coffee crisp kind of chunky if u want or u can beat it with a mixer and it will all be batter.
- 4.Scrape into oiled baking pan.
- 5.bake 30-40 minutes at 350 until fork comes out clean one inch from pan edge.