I have combined my favourite carrot cake flavors with the utlimate goey brownies. With the moist carrots and plump raisins I think even the easter bunny would approve!
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. (325°F for glass, dark or non-stick pans.) Grease bottom of 9x13inch pan.
- In a large bowl combine the brownie mix, egg, milk, and oil in large bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Then add shredded carrot, raisins and pecans until well combined. Spread in greased pan.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
- Spoon 1/4 of the jar of vanilla frosting into a bowl and color with the green food coloring.
- Color the remaining frosting with the orange food coloring.
- Turn cooled brownie onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Trim the edges of the brownie and save for carrot leaves.
- Cut the brownie into the shape of a carrot by cutting the corners of one end of the brownie at an angle.
- Frost carrot orange.
- Arrange the trimmed edges at the top of the carrot to look like leaves and frost with the green icing.