Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies has always been perfect, but a little chocolate can take a brownie a LONG way. These chewy, fudgey brownies are covered in a moist chocolate coating, making it a true chocolate lover's dream.
- Prep: PREHEAT oven to 350°F. for metal pans (325°F. for dark or coated pans). Grease bottom of pan with shortening.
- Mix: STIR brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil in large bowl until well blended (about 50 strokes). Spread in greased pan and bake immediately.
- Bake: Bake 30-35 minutes. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean.
- Take brownies out of pan immediately and put in bowl, (if over baked slightly, and crusts are hard cut them off). Mash with fork and pour Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Milk Chocolate Frosting. Mix.
- Scoop into balls and shape into cookie cutters. You can also roll this “dough” out and cut some shapes out. Leave to cool in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes, until hard.
- Meanwhile, melt the milk chocolate chips in double boiler, until smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Take cooled brownies out of fridge and dip in chocolate. Coat all over and place on parchment paper and set in refrigerator to set for 30 minutes.
- Take out, and decorate with frosting and candy sprinkles.