- PREHEAT oven to 180°C (350°F) for metal and glass pan(s), 165°C (325°F) for dark or coated pan(s).*
- PLACE cupcake liners in muffin pan.
- BLEND cake mix, water, oil and eggs whites in a large bowl at low speed until moistened
- (about 30 seconds).
- BEAT at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- POUR batter into liners about 2/3 full and bake immediately.
- BAKE for 16-19 minutes.
- *Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- COOL in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
TIP: LOWER FAT RECIPE: Prepare and bake following the directions above except using¾ cup (175 ml) water, 1/, cup (80 ml) unsweetened applesauce and 3 egg whites.
Servings per Container: 12
|Amount Per Serving||mix||%DV|
*Percent (%) Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.