- PREHEAT oven to 180°C (350°F) for metal and glass pan, 165°C (325°F) for dark or coated pan.•
- GREASE bottom of pan.
- EMPTY brownie mix, egg, water and oil in a large bowl.
- STIR until well blended (about 50 strokes).
- SPREAD into a greased pan.
- DRIZZLE the caramel in lines across the pan. Using the tip of a knife, drag it through the batter and caramel to get desired marble effect.
- BAKE immediately following the chart below. *Add 3-5 minutes for dark or coated pan. Brownie is done when toothpick inserted 2 cm (1 inch) from the edge of pan comes out clean.
- COOL completely in pan on wire rack before cutting and serving.
TIP: Sprinkle with Sea Salt for a hint of extra flavour.
|Amount Per Serving||mix||%DV|
*Percent (%) Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
*According to results of the 2017 BrandSpark Best New Product Awards survey and real user feedback from Shopper Army. For more information visit www.BestNewProductAwards.biz