- Prep: PREHEAT oven to 350° F for metal and glass pans, or 325° F for dark or coated pans.* GREASE sides and bottom of pan with shortening or oil spray.
- Mix: EMPTY brownie mix, egg, oil, and water in a large bowl. STIR until well blended (about 50 strokes). SPREAD into a greased pan. DRIZZLE the salted caramel pouch in lines across the pan. Using the tip of a knife, drag it through the batter and caramel to get the desired marble effect.
- Bake: BAKE following chart below. *Add 3-5 minutes for dark or coated pans. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted 1 inch from the edge of pan comes out clean. COOL completely in pan on wire rack before cutting and serving. BAKING TIP: Sprinkle with Sea Salt for a hint of extra flavour.
- Prepare and bake brownies following directions above except using 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons water, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
- Prepare and bake brownies following directions above except using 1 egg, 1 tablespoon water, and 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce. Reduce baking time 1-2 minutes.
TIP: Get Creative! In a microwave safe bowl, heat 1/2 a tub of Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Frosting on high for 20 seconds. Drizzle over warm brownie for an intensely decadent treat!
Servings per Container: 16
|Amount Per Serving||mix||%DV|
*Percent (%) Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
*According to results of the 2017 BrandSpark Best New Product Awards survey and real user feedback from Shopper Army. For more information visit www.BestNewProductAwards.biz