A Decadent Devil's Chocolate Food Cake with a Pumpkin Pie baked right inside - That's Piecaken!! Looks fabulous and so easy to make too.
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Lightly coat a 9 or 10 inch Spring Form Pan with cooking spray
- Mix the Duncan Hines Devils Food Cake Mix according to the directions
- Pour about 1/3 of the cake mix into your spring form pan
- Place prepared pumpkin pie upside down in centre of the pan on top of the batter & remove tinfoil plate.
- Pour remaining cake batter over pumpkin pie - covering it fully
- Bake for 60 minutes, cool on wire rack for 45 min before removing ring
- Cool completely before cutting & garnishing