This Pumpkin Carrot Cake Cheesecake is a delicious cheesecake with the sweet, nutty taste of pumpkins and Duncan Hines Carrot Cake.
- Soak carrots and raisins in 1 cup HOT tap water, allow to stand for 5 mins. Drain and squeeze out excess water from carrots and raisins.
- In mixing bowl add dry mix (reserve 1/2 cup dry mix) , 2 eggs, 1/4 cup oil. Add well drained carrots and raisins, add nuts. Mix well by hand. Spread 2 cups of carrot cake on bottom of a greased 9-9 1/2 “ springform pan. Reserve remaining carrot cake.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese, eggs and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients (brown sugar, pumpkin, and remaining 1/2 cup of dry mix).
- Spread 1/2 of the cheesecake batter on top of the carrot cake. Spoon on remaining carrot cake and top with remaining cheese cake batter. Do not marble with knife.
- Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 50-60 mins or until cake is set and cooked through.
- Cool to room temperature. When cake is cooled, top with Duncan Hines Cream Cheese Frosting. Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve chilled.