From picnics to birthday parties to baby showers, these Popsicle Brownie Bites add some fun and colour to any occasion.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 8 x 8 -inch pan.
- Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies using water, oil and eggs.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Blend frosting with desired food colour(s).
- Cut brownies into 6 to 8 equal bars. Carefully insert popsicle sticks into short end of brownies.
- Spread frosting over sides and top of cooled brownies and top with sprinkles. Chill on baking sheet 30 minutes or until frosting sets.