- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup green crème de menthe
- 2 tbsp white crème de cacao
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
- Remove 1/2 cup cake mix and spread into 8x8-inch ungreased baking pan. Toast in oven 7 minutes. Cool.
- Combine remaining cake mix, egg and butter in large bowl. Mix until crumbs form. Press lightly into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. Cool.
- Heat marshmallows and milk in medium saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly until marshmallows melt. Refrigerate until thickened. Stir crème de menthe and crème de cacao into marshmallow mixture.
- In large bowl beat whipping cream until stiff. Fold in marshmallow mixture. Pour into crust. Dust top with cooled toasted cake mix. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.
There are no reviews.