Traditionally a holiday treat, but why wait? You can create these rich, flavorful Fudge Rum Balls all year long using Duncan Hines Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Prepare, bake and cool cake according to package directions.
- Crumble cake into large bowl. Stir with fork until crumbs are fine and uniform in size. Add 1 cup nuts, rum extract, confectioners' sugar and cocoa. Stir until well blended.
- Shape heaping tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Garnish by rolling balls in finely chopped nuts. Press firmly to adhere nuts to balls.
- Variation: Substitute rum for rum extract.