MAKES 2 LOAVES
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Spray 2 (8x4 inch) loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Add boiling water to jelly powder: stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Mix cake mix, oil, zest of lemon, jelly and eggs in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 40 min or until toothpick inserted in centres comes out clean.
- Pierce loaves with large fork at 1/2 inch intervals.
- Mix icing sugar and juice until blended; carefully pour over loaves.
- Cool loaves in pans 30 min; remove from pans to wire racks.
- Cool completely.
- Freeze Second Loaf for later.
- Wrap loaf in plastic wrap and foil.
- Freeze up to 1 month.
- When ready to serve, let stand at room temperature until thawed.