Super delicious, wonderfully fresh tasting! Starting with a Duncan Hines boxed mix & frosting creations
- Preheat of as directed on cake mix box.
- Using cupcake liners, prepare a muffin tin for 24 cupcakes
- DO NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS / INGREDIENTS ON BOX
- In a blender add 1-1.5 cups of strawberries,
- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil and 1/2 cup of milk.
- Pulse or blend until mixture has reached desired consistency,
- I like mine with some berries still a little chunky.
- In a large bowl add boxed caked mix, strawberry mixture,
- 1 box of jello and 4 eggs.
- Mix for one minute on low until blended and then 2 minutes on high until light and fluffy.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake as directed using time indicated on the cake mix box.
- Allow to cool
- Mix up your Duncan Hines frosting creations and frost away!
- I garnished my cupcakes with fresh whole strawberries.