Pancakes made with Duncan Hines Confetti Cupcake Mix
- Mix the cupcake mix, flour, eggs, milk, and oil in a large bowl.
- Heat a pan or a griddle to medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray or coat with margarine or butter.
- Scoop some batter onto the pan or griddle (I used an ice cream scooper to easily scoop the batter into the pan). Cook until the top of the batter starts to bubble.
- Flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden brown, and cooked all the way through.
- Add icing sugar, maple syrup, and mixed frozen berries if desired.