A classic cookie favorite made in a totally new way!
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Stir together cake mix, cinnamon, and cream of tarter in a mixing bowl.
- Add oil and eggs and combine well.
- Roll into golf ball sized shapes.
- Cover each ball in cinnamon sugar. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Tip: Leave a small portion of the ball without cinnamon sugar. Place that side against the parchment. This prevents burning, and you should also be sure to watch them carefully while baking.
- Bake at 350°F/180°C for 10-12 minutes.