A decant bar dripping with white chocolate sandwiched between two layer of peanut butter chocolate fudge.
- In a bowl combine cake mix, peanut butter, margarine and eggs.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of this batter.
- Spread remaining batter into an ungreased 9" x 13" pan.
- For filling, combine condensed milk and white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt mixture in microwave for about 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Pour filling over crust.
- Drop remaining reserved batter mixture on top of filling.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes.