Ugly Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt.
- With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture; beat until combined.
- Divide dough in half; flatten into disks.
- Line baking sheets with parchment.
- Roll out 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut out "ugly" shapes.
- Bake until edges are golden, 10-18 minutes.
- Decorate with Duncan Hines frosting and sprinkles, etc. when cool.