No wonder these treats are an Italian favorite—and now you can make them even more delectable with Duncan Hines Triple Chocolate Cake Mix. Crispy, chocolatey goodness that just begs to be shared (or not).
- Combine the ingredients until a dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces and roll into logs.
- Place onto a sheet pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- Gently flatten and separate the logs to one inch thick and three inches wide.
- Bake 325°F for about 25 min or until firm.
- Cool for 5 minutes, slice and re-bake for 15 minutes to dry out.
- Allow to cool completely.