The savory warmth from maple syrup is the key ingredient to these tasty Maple Walnut Bars. They're made with Duncan Hines Golden Yellow Cake Mix, so they're guaranteed a winner at bake sales, community events, and club gatherings.
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Grease 13x9-inch pan.
- Reserve 2/3 cup cake mix; set aside. Combine remaining cake mix, melted butter and 1 egg in large bowl. Stir until thoroughly blended. (Mixture will be crumbly.) Press into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Combine reserved cake mix, maple syrup, remaining 3 eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 3 minutes. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is set. Cool completely in pan. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.