- 1 pkg Duncan Hines®Chocolate Lover's® Milk Chocolate Chunks Brownie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF. Grease cookie sheet.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl. Stir until blended and soft dough forms. Drop by level measuring tablespoons about 2-inches apart onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 ºF for 7 to 8 minutes or until cookies are set in center. Do not overbake. Cool 1 minute before removing to cooling rack. Cool completely before serving.
- Variation: Add one of the following to the dough before baking: 3/4 cup peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, vanilla chips or pecan pieces. If desired, frost cooked cookies with your favorite Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Frosting.
My response...ah, it was'nt tooo bad!!