- 1 box Duncan Hines® Triple Chocolate Cake Mix (reserve 1/4 cup of dry mix for cheesecake filling)
- 1/2 cup butter (l stick)
- 1 large egg
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- 1 8 oz pkg. of cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of reserved dry cake mix
- Package of triple chocolate add in pouch (mix as directed on package)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease bottom and sides of a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the crust ingredients together by hand. Press into the bottom of the 9x13 greased pan. Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese, eggs, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Beat in 1/4 cup of dry cake mix, until well blended.
- Mix package of triple chocolate pouch, following the directions on box (stir 1/3 cup cold water into dry pouch ingredients). Stir pouch mixture into filling and mix until blended. Do not over mix. Pour filling batter on top of crust.
- Bake in a 325° oven for 23-25 mins. Filling will still be slightly jiggly. Cool completely. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired. Refrigerate after cooling.
There are no reviews.