- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp shortening
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch pan.
- For cookie bars, combine cake mix, melted butter, brown sugar, water, eggs, 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and pecans in large bowl. Mix with spoon until thoroughly blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- For drizzle, combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 30 seconds; stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted. Drizzle over cooled bars. Allow chocolate to set before cutting into bars.
There are no reviews.