Classic Carrot Cake and coconut team up for a big win in this sporty sweet.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Hydrate the carrots and raisins in 1 cup hot tap water for a minimum of 5 minutes. Drain and press out excess water using a strainer over a bowl or pan.
- Reserve ½ cup dry cake mix. In a large bowl, combine remaining cake mix, oil and 1 egg; beat until crumbly. Press firmly on the bottom of 13"x9" pan.
- In the same bowl combine remaining ingredients except the coconut and frostings; mix well. Pour over prepared crust. Place the 13"x9" pan on a cookie sheet (to prevent excessive browning on the bottom) then place in a 350°F preheated oven for 20 min.
- After the first bake time of 20 minutes has elapsed remove the 13"x9" pan from the oven and spread the ½ cup of sweet coconut flake evenly over the top.
- Place back in the oven on the cookie sheet to prevent the bottom from getting too dark.
- Bake your Game Day Carrot bar until set and the top is golden.
- Cool Bar and cut out desired 1"x2" bars or 2"x2"-inch squares.
- To decorate: stir and colour a portion of your frosting and place in a sealed freezer bag. Cut the corner and pipe desired Game Day Sport idea (football, hockey, baseball, basketball or soccer).
- Pipe details using a sealed freezer bag using 1 tbsp. of chocolate frosting warmed for only 5 seconds in the microwave. For the football pipe laces on the football using the cream cheese icing. Complete your platter with athletic figurines.