Add a new twist on an Italian treat that you can make right at home. With Duncan Hines Apple Caramel Cake Mix this European delight becomes an instant, flavourful favorite. Now you just need to find something to dip them in...
- Combine the ingredients until a dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces and roll into logs.
- Place onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Gently flatten the logs to one inch thick and three inches wide.
- Bake 325°F for about 25 min or until firm..
- Cool for 5 minutes, slice and re-bake for 15 minutes to dry out.
- Allow to cool completely.