A fun to look at, delicious to eat, cake!
- Preheat oven (according to box)
- Grease donut pan with shortening (I used a silicone pan)
- Make cakemix according to box (bunt cake method)
- Fill donut pan 3/4 ; use any leftover in lined muffin pan (box doesn't mention cupcakes, but they turned out great).
- Bake as directed and let cool
- While cake cools, mix powered sugar, pink food colouring and enough water to make a thick glaze
- When cake is cooled spoon glaze on top, letting it drip down sides
- Add sprinkles before glaze sets