A fun and colorful cake with creamy surprises throughout!
- Mix each Frosting Creations flavour individually - you should have 5 separate containers mixed with each flavour.
- Prepare the Duncan Hines Confetti White Cup Cakes Mix as per directions on the box and pour into a bunt pan. Cook as directed on package. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Divide to Frozen Dessert Topping evenly into 5 medium bowls. Add 1 cup of each Frosting Creations Icing to a bowl and stir until blended. Fill 5 piping bags (One per flavour). Cut the tip of each bag.
- Pick a flavour and insert the piping bag, and push into cake 2 cm into random spots on the cake. Squeeze about a tablespoon of icing each time, until icing bag is empty. Repeat until all flavours are used.
- Frost cake using the Duncan Hines Fluffy White icing.
- Using the other piping bags and the rest of the icing, pipe flowers, leaves and vines onto cake a desired.