Black Forest Gateaux with real whipped cream and Kirsch liqueur
- Prepare cake as per instruction on packaging in 2 round pans of 9".
- Leave cakes to cool completely
- Beat whipped cream and vanilla using an electric beater
- Add the Kirsch to the cherry mix
- Place first layer of cake on a plate, add some whipping cream around the edge of the cake, it will prevent the cherries from going over the side, add cherry filling in middle.
- Place second layer over, and cover cake with whipped cream. Add chocolate shavings and chocolate to decorate.